Rates

Our rates for full day tours differ depending on the number of people attending.

Please find the rates for Istanbul below

(excluding the following tours ‘Istanbul for Children’, ‘Istanbul Through Your Camera’, ‘Contemporary Art Walk’, ‘Perfect Contemporary Art Day in Istanbul’, ‘Birdwatching in Istanbul’ which have different rates due to distances and expertise)

1-4 people:        400 EUR + VAT

5-8 people:        550 EUR + VAT

9-12 people:      700 EUR + VAT

13- 16 people:   950 EUR + VAT

 

Private yacht tour:                   500 EUR + VAT (two hour rental)

Rountrip airport transfer:      200 EUR + VAT

Evening transfer:                      90 EUR + VAT

For groups over 16 people or special events, please contact us at info@istanbulite.com

 

Below are our rates for Highlights of Ephesus:

1-4 people:        340 EUR + VAT

5-8 people:        470 EUR + VAT

9-12 people:      595 EUR + VAT

13- 16 people:   810 EUR + VAT

 

Below are our rates for tours in Cappadocia:

1-4 people:        300 EUR + VAT

5-8 people:        415 EUR + VAT

9-12 people:      525 EUR + VAT

13- 16 people:   715 EUR + VAT

 

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Payment

The prices are quoted in EURO and exclude VAT.

Payment can be made via Paypal, IBAN Wire Transfer or mail order. For more information, please contact info@istanbulite.com

 

Reservation & Cancellation Policy

Reservation: 30% of the total amount is to be paid to confirm your reservation prior to your arrival. Remaining 70% will be charged on the 1st day of the tour. (Discount, if available, will be applied to the remaining 70%).

Cancellation: 30% penalty would be applied in case the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to the departure time. For reservation that are cancelled before 72 hours, the whole amount will be refunded.

Free for children under 12 years old.

 

Private Full Day Tour & Private Yacht Tour

Private full day tour rates include professional guiding service, luxury vehicle with professional driver, parking fees and exclude museum entrance fees, lunch and tips.

Private full day tour lasts between 6-8 hours.

All of our luxury vehicles are Mercedes. Depending on the size of the group, one of the following models will be at your service: Vito, Viano or Sprinter.

Private yacht tour along the Bosphorus lasts for 2 hours. It can also be booked for 3 hours, in which case the price would change.

 

Airport and Evening Transfers:

Airport transfer rates are quoted for round trip transfers. (Airport to hotel on the European side or cruise ship terminal & cruise ship terminal or hotel to Atatürk airport)

Evening transfers are quoted per evening and the vehicle will be at your service between 7pm and midnight.

 

Important Note:

Extra services such as private yacht tour, airport and evening transfers are only offered in case of booking a private day tour with us. Neither can be booked by themselves.